Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Im Back and Blogging

Its been a while, actually a very long time since I wrote and updated this blog. Whew, a lot of exciting things happened to me personally and of course to Partygiggles!! 

First of all, I am happy to announce that we are growing!! The Team is actually getting bigger and bigger, from two members we are now roughly around 20 team members.. Partygiggles is really blessed to have talented, dedicated and responsible team members. Definitely our Team is our best asset...

New products are now available at Partygiggles. Remember our humble beginnings of setting up Balloon decoration and then photobooth came in next. To my surprise we are now providing photo and video coverage, candy buffet, party entertainments, Cupcake station, face painting and glitter tattoo  etc and now our latest baby FOOD CARTS!!!

There is no easy way or short cut in achieving and maintaining this kind of business. Yes, its lucrative but can be exhaustive in one way or another. But its really my passion, i looove parties and making them extra special is my expertise. I love my clients, I love the feeling of being able to help them.. I love the feeling of gaining friends in them.. 
I love our Team, they are not just merely staffs for me, they are my family. I gather inspiration from them during the tough times, secretly, they're one of my driving force when the going gets tough and when frustration kicks in. 

So since our website is currently down, you'll hear a lot from me here from now on! Yes thats a promise! :)

Let me leave you with this inspiring quote, i read somewhere else. 

"WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING, REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED!!!"






-Silver
Mompreneur







No comments:

Post a Comment